DIY Face Masks for Oily Skin
Oily skin can be really very difficult to deal with. Oily skin produces excess oil and makes your skin look shiny and greasy. The pores of your skin appear bigger if you have oily skin. Some people use harsh chemical products to treat their skin, but this might damage your skin causing irritation and can lead to the production of more oils.
Using natural ingredients, you can make these face masks to balance the oiliness of your skin:
- 2-3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- Pure honey
- Take 2 to 3 tablespoons of dry oatmeal and grind it to make a fine powder.
- Add some water to it to make a thick paste.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to it and mix with a spoon.
- Apply this face pack evenly all over your face and neck.
- Wash it off after 15 minutes.
Aloe Vera Mask:
- 2 tablespoons of Aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- Take a bowl. Mix all the ingredients with the help of a spoon.
- Let the mask sit for about 20 minutes. Rinse with water.
Egg white mask:
- 1 egg white
- A few drops lemon juice
- Whisk the egg white well.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to it and stir well.
- Apply the paste all over your face.
- Peel off the mask after 15 minutes and wash your face afterward.
- 1 fully ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- A few drops of lemon
- Mash up the banana and add in the honey. Alternatively, you can blend them in a blender.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and mix all of the ingredients properly.
- Apply the paste all over your face evenly.
- Wash your face after 15 minutes.
Try the above homemade natural face masks. You will love them!